My Blog List

Digi Scrapping Cute Toys---Part 1



I'm an artist and craftster. I design, among other things, cute toys. I also love scrapbooking so I merge the two by using digital scrapping to present my toys in a creative and fun way to the public.


I call my Amigurumi toys Funmigurumi, because I see them as the fun in amigurumi crocheted toys, full of color and cuteness!

Here are some of examples of how I have done it, using, for the most part, free software.

Hope you enjoy my scraps!
The first scrap is of Peanuts, one of my many Funmigurumi monkeys.



The second toy is Hoofer Moolove, a lovable Funmigurumi bull.








This is Blockety Ducky. It has been a very popular baby block/rattle combination.






........................
The Wonderful Love of God



No comments:

Post a Comment